At this time, you do not need to sign up for services in advance.
We typically have two Liturgies every week: one weekday Liturgy at 8.00 am, and the normal Sunday Liturgy at 9.00 am. This may vary depending on special feasts and celebrations. We will also have a daily Vespers (Wednesday) and Great Vespers (Saturday) at 6.00 pm. See the calendar for service time.
Observe the following:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough or shortness of breath – stay or return home.
- We follow current recommendations by the CDC in regards to masks and social distancing.
- High risk or vulnerable parishioners are encouraged to attend weekday liturgies (with lower attendance), or contact the priest to hear their Confession and bring them Communion at home.
Communion in the Liturgy will happen in the following manner:
- Communion will be served to all Orthodox Christians who are properly prepared to receive.
- Carefully wipe your own mouth with the communion cloth (held by the servers). You will be offered to kiss the Chalice. (If you would prefer, you may still move to the side and wipe your mouth with a paper napkin provided and put it in the nearby bin.)
Needless to say, visitors, inquirers and catechumens are also welcome to attend.
If you are Orthodox and plan to receive Communion, prepare as you should: with prayer, fasting and recent Confession. (If you are an Orthodox visitor, please contact Fr. Andreas before coming up for Holy Communion.)
Weather permitting, we are usually having an informal fellowship time at Blue Heron Park (in Phoenix, OR) following Sunday morning Liturgy. You are welcome to join us there and bring your own picnic basket, coffee, snacks and utensils.